Participation in this survey is voluntary. All information submitted with this form will be treated in strict confidence. For the purposes of the above-mentioned EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "G.D.P.R. 2016/679"), which contains the new provisions on the protection of "privacy" and relates to the protection and processing of personal data, we inform you that the processing of personal data that you have already provided and acquired and that you will provide in the future as a "data subject" will be carried out in compliance with the rules and the obligations of confidentiality, fairness, lawfulness and transparency laid down in the above-mentioned Regulation.
Scope of communication and disclosure
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disseminated and communicated without your express consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the communication of data to public bodies, consultants or other entities in order to comply with legal obligations. In addition, such data may be disclosed to employees and/or collaborators expressly designated and appointed by the owner, within the limits of the law.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right of access at any time with regard to the processing operations referred to in this statement:
- INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 13 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679) -Access (Art. 15 EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
- Rectification (Art. 16 EU Regulation No. 2016/679)
- Cancellation (Art. 17 EU Regulation No. 2016/679)
- Restriction (Art. 18 EU Regulation No. 2016/679)
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the controller the data in a commonly used structured and machine-readable format for unimpeded communication to another controller (Art. 20 EU Regulation No. 2016/679)
- Object to processing (Art. 21EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
- Withdraw consent to processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent obtained prior to the withdrawal (Art. 7(3) EU Regulation No. 2016/679)
- Filing a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data (Art. 51 EU Regulation No. 2016/679)
Exercise of rights
Rights may be exercised by written notice sent by e-mail to the following address: ....
We are sorry but you can't proceed without first agreeing to our survey data policy.